Paper Die Cutting Services
Kraft Wrap specializes in paper die cutting for the food industry, cosmetic, retail, industrial, manufacturing, and many other industries. We are the industry standard, and have been for over 45 years. Our line of flat bed, punch press and steel rule die cutters maintain accuracy and support these high standards. Our turnkey converting services include finishing capabilities such as slitting, rewinding, and laminating. View Kraft Wrap’s other services that complement die cutting found on our website. Companies throughout the world have relied on us as their one-stop converting source for decades, and still do!
We have extensive experience die cutting many types of materials including:
- Kraft paper
- Polycoated kraft paper
- Virgin fiber paper, bleached
- Virgin fiber paper, unbleached
- Corrugated paper
- VCI rust inhibiting paper
- VCI polyweave
- VCI paper
- Non-woven fabrics & textiles
- SBS board (solid bleached sulfate)
- Industrial fabrics
- Silicone release paper
- Dunnage paper
Die cutting can be done to these materials in a wide range of thicknesses. We prove every day that regardless of the material, we consistently meet the precise requirements of our customers.
Why Kraft Wrap for your die cutting services?
- Reliable and professional customer service – Always responsive. Always friendly.
- Cost efficiency – Our in-house converting equipment and processes have been honed over 3 generations and 45 years to deliver competitive pricing.
- Consistency – Each cut we make is identical, so expect a professional looking end result.
- Eco-friendly – We use recycled paper or repurposed paper sheeting helping to reduce waste.
Kraft Wrap prides itself in providing high quality paper die cutting services with fast turnaround times. Contact us today at 1-586-755-2050 for a detailed quote and get started.